- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
Daily Archives: December 11, 2013
One of my favorite science questions came in a phone call that went something like this: “The power went out and the freezer thawed. When we opened it up, the freezer had flies in it. How did they get in … Continue reading