February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
Tag Archives: pandemic
The pandemic is not over yet, but we have some clear ways to reach that endpoint. A vaccine is the long-term goal while masks are the obvious short-term solution. Continue reading
With wishful thinking, we can just make an assumption and ignore the work being done to answer these questions. The scientific method tells us that we should not make such assumptions when we have the ability to test a hypothesis. Continue reading
There’s a lot of information out there and justifiable anxiety even when looking at the facts. So what is it that we know about this disease, what causes it, where it came from, what we need to be aware of, … Continue reading