September 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 1: The good)
- State of Science
- Vaccines: Beyond Hype and Hyperbole
Tag Archives: faith
Faith in science is a topic we covered here last month, but a new HuffPost/YouGov poll provides some numbers on this problem. 78% of people assume that scientific results are often or sometimes influenced by political ideology. 82% of people … Continue reading
Science requires some level of faith. Coming from a scientist, this position of the faith of science often takes people by surprise, particularly when they have accepted science as an unwavering truth. After some explaining, the intricacies of this position … Continue reading