September 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 1: The good)
- State of Science
- Vaccines: Beyond Hype and Hyperbole
Tag Archives: critical thinking
This is the continuation of talks on communicating science and confronting pseudoscience at IFT16, a massive conference of food scientists. Part 1 can be found here. We continue with a short summary of Ben Goldcare’s talk, “Telling the Story of … Continue reading
This site was created to be good citizens of the scientific community and to help communicate scientific knowledge and understanding to our family, friends, and anyone else who wanted to listen. I recently attended the Institute of Food Technologists conference … Continue reading