January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
Tag Archives: bacteria
In part one, we talked about the benefits of bacteria we live with every day. As you are likely aware, not all bacteria are friendly. In fact, there are plenty of bacteria that we never want to encounter. Nonpathogenic bacteria … Continue reading
In our post on the origins of life in your refrigerator, we strayed into the area of friendly bacteria. Since this is the time of year when everyone seems to be sick, it seems like a good time to cover … Continue reading