- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Credibility in science is dependent on a process of peer review. Scientific studies and their conclusions must be written, submitted to a journal, reviewed by peers, and deemed valid and worthy of sharing with the community. There is a lot … Continue reading
Science requires some level of faith. Coming from a scientist, this position of the faith of science often takes people by surprise, particularly when they have accepted science as an unwavering truth. After some explaining, the intricacies of this position … Continue reading