- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
- Biology (3)
- Medicine (6)
- Miscellany (10)
- Philosophy (3)
- Physical Chemistry (2)
- Questions (3)
Daily Archives: August 10, 2016
Communicating Science: Part 2
This is the continuation of talks on communicating science and confronting pseudoscience at IFT16, a massive conference of food scientists. Part 1 can be found here. We continue with a short summary of Ben Goldcare’s talk, “Telling the Story of … Continue reading
Posted in Miscellany, Philosophy Tagged communication, critical thinking 1 Comment