- COVID-19 in the Brain?
- Reaching for the End
- Wishful thinking and COVID-19
- COVID-19: what is known and what do you need to know?
- GMO My!
- Communicating Science: Part 2
- Communicating Science: Part 1
- So you think you can pH
- Citizens Hip in Science!
- How I learned to stop worrying and love my bacteria (Part 2: The bad and the ugly)
Monthly Archives: August 2016
GMO products and GMO labeling have been at the forefront of many people’s news feeds over the last few years. Some people have strong opinions one way or the other, but many people are unaware of what these terms mean … Continue reading
This is the continuation of talks on communicating science and confronting pseudoscience at IFT16, a massive conference of food scientists. Part 1 can be found here. We continue with a short summary of Ben Goldcare’s talk, “Telling the Story of … Continue reading
This site was created to be good citizens of the scientific community and to help communicate scientific knowledge and understanding to our family, friends, and anyone else who wanted to listen. I recently attended the Institute of Food Technologists conference … Continue reading